Thursday, November 23, 2006

They say it isn't possible.

Im skimming blogs these days and seeing people writing about making it happen when 'they say it isn't possible' .. i find myself wanting to jump on this bandwagon as well .... not to agree and say how i made it against all odds .... but rather the opposite ...

iv made it in whatever small way ...so far ... because they kept telling me it was possible ....possible for me to do anything and everything .... theyve surrounded me and encouraged me every step of the way ..... every new harebrained half baked scheme that i set my mind on .... theyve laughed at my crazy flaky overambitiousness but then told me i could do it! do it all ...everything!

and everytime ive freaked out and doubted myself they have been there to reassure me that for me anything is possible ....'they' are the ones that matter!

(iv been lucky *MASHALLAH* to have them all .... and for that im very very grateful!)

No comments: