Tuesday, October 04, 2005

traces of steel on my tongue.. what is that taste... my internet doesnt like or blogger.... or it does and it just doesnt like my blogging ... either way i cant comment or post ... it just keeps taking my posts and greedily piling them up unwilling to share... theyr really not all that ... hahah maybe thats what it is .....

hmmmmm .... bzzzzttt ....



so0o iv given in.... im usually so good about it. better then most... i used to pride myself on it... and here i am at 9:39 pm having insolently slept the day away ... and im still not done yet ... this is just a food break .. heheh why does sleeping become such a force here ... i love it! ...

urghhh im GROGGYYY ...urghhh grughhh blarghhh .... frowning groggmuchness ... i hope they dont try to make conversation ... though im sure they will ... family .... the father and daughter came in to chek up on me ... they stood together and looked down at me bundled up in a jumble of blankets... "look at that big frown" "shes so0o cuteee" and a big kisss ... i frowned on and mumbled an incoherent grumble while they stood smiling over me......i heart family :)

nights are still a violent shock of dreams... and even though i wake up not remebering a single one i know these nights have been busy ones... i think iv involuntarily become a dream whore ... a name a thing a subject has barely to be mentioned and i end up dreaming about it .... my dreams unnerve me sometimes ... sometimes ...i dont know .... how far should you follow dreams? ... how far do they follow you? ....

God this has to stop ..."this has got to stop" .... really now someone has to give me job so i can get on with it and not be blogging random randomness at 5:21 in the am ... 'really now young lady this isnt becoming' ... hehe (im making it up as i go along)...somehow bumness here is completely inappropriate ... a little unbearable even ... and yet i can feel myself slipping into it slowly sneakily ...no! daymnit! stop it! now!

hmmmm maybe ill go watch a film now ... maybe bunty aur babliii .... finally ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no one to bum w/.. : (

get a yob...

just muttering said...

im trying im trying ....

:( :(