Saturday, December 03, 2005

I wish I could write more about my days, my thoughts, my friends, my world. But somehow I tend to volunteer much too much information and that’s not always a good thing. Even though some may refuse to believe it I don’t like to secretify. Then again somehow it just happens with me. Well anyhoo … feeling quite the creatively stumped. There’s an image of a person with a tree in the place of hair… stump for a head if you cut that thing off.
Tight schedules and all. The summer spoilt me.
I have half a song of winners by k’s choice. Just the first verse over and over. I want the rest but cant have it now. Want to hear the whole song but its just not an option what to do. “can I touch you there” plays over and over. Haha how fucking inappropriate. Brilliant. Sitting. O0ohh ouch daymnn .. just read the latest soferwrld strip .. urghhh not niceness at all…


===================================================================

Gamophobia- Fear of marriage.
Geliophobia- Fear of laughter.
Geniophobia- Fear of chins
Genuphobia- Fear of knees.
Gerascophobia- Fear of growing old.
Glossophobia- Fear of speaking in public or of trying to speak.

No comments: