Thursday, January 05, 2006

this is me not writing

(random snippets of the past few weeks)


Since when have I become the kind of person who wakes up and spends the entire morning in a gallant effort not to cry (and that too at the retardest of things). Seriously!? Since when!?

*************************************************************************************

Im wearing heels today ...Everyone's noticed … what? cant I be all tick tick once in a while… its like the staple reactions every time I reach for a smoke in front of someone new .. "gasp! You smoke!? "shock" (fall of your chair why don't you) … that’s it the smiling at everyone that …has got to stop! Im dropping the cutesy smiley girl act! … burnt my tongue in coffee. It just came knew it would burn and still I greedily dipped in/.wtf. oh yea I now also drink coffee.

*************************************************************************************

The feeding me aunty to my right, says "ek Diana aur ek Jennifer Aniston my heart really goes out to them"…(?!!?) while big obnoxious across sings "ab tau mera dil jagay naa sota hai kya karoon hai kuch kuch hota hai" to a new girl who is not his wife.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what retarded things..?

just muttering said...

u ask the retardedest questions