Monday, March 21, 2005

so0 yea continuing ......
btw i have a question just to throw out into

Am I the ONLY one who DOESNT have friends that blog?!??!?
i need to get more intellectuallising friendships
but anyway...so0o yea....
the idea of a diary never quite struck a chord with me. I did ofcourse make the same lame attempts at it that everyone does at 12. But as with all secret keeping tactics that too exploded in my face ...fortunatly years later ...but still. So now basically im in fear of someone i know reading this and knowing its me. i mean its not like it would have disasterously dire consequences... its not like iv been bitching abt ppl i know and love...or have i ...daymn my shitty memory..... but yea i would just be better off if that didnt happen. The other day the brother found out that I write in a blog and mentioned it infront of all the friends who all then proceeded to perster me
"can we read it? can we read it?"
"no you may not read it!"
"and if you are reading, it close the screen and walk away from the computer. now!"

2 comments:

uXuf said...

What if someone else reads it and doesn't know if its you?

A blog is a blog, and nothing else. Go on and tell the world about it! Be Brave ;)

just muttering said...

then its fine :)