Thursday, March 17, 2005

Sometimes I forget
but then it all comes back to me

I think I've moved on.gotten over it.(is that even possible?). I dont think about it as much. I think about it and I dont feel that lump in my throat or the tears well up at the corners of my eyes. and i think. i wonder. I'm over This Already?!

But then
just a jolt. to jog my memory. of all the loss.
and
im Back under-the-covers.Unable to Breathe.Clutching him. wanting everything to stay. Everyone. to Stay. Fighting. fighting tears at the thought of having to battle demons in my dreams.again.





how do you get over death?
or rather SHOULD you even try.let your guard down.try to let it go and somebody else...you could never know

3 comments:

Ent said...

someone once said: it takes half the time you went out with someone to get over them.

Ent said...

i begs your pardon...i shall rectify it soon...have been really busy with work...

Ent said...

oh i see..i am sorry