Wednesday, March 23, 2005

still bloggitying of blogs

sooo0 refering to earlier posts I have decided to make a solomn attempt at preventing THE ADULTRATION OF MY BLOG through any sort of upholding of hypocritical stereotypes for the sake of appearing like the good desi girl that i sorta am but not completely. so yea. this is it.
actually my fight to break against the crappy stereotypes that I HAVE BEEN PROGRAMMED to fit into has been going on for quite some time... But now for the purpose of the pureness of my blogness I proclaim to not think before I write. no wait! I will think before I write for that will only make the quality of my writing better and the idea of an intended audience will make my blogs more :) interesting :) (i hope) and stop me from randomly rambling on ...err like i sorta am right now.... err.... yea ....BUT i REFUSE to think abt what "ppl" might thnk of me cuz lets face it im so0o not the giving-a-crap-abt-what-ppl-thnk kinda girl. and yet at times I can be... *urghh*
well I guess im not alone.... a show of hands for the good lil girls who have gone through life pretending to never have expereinced sexual feelings "horny? whats that?!" and a show of hands for the macho boayss who have blamed their girlfrnds, mothers or sisters for "dragging" them to chickflicks they were actually dying to see... you know who you are!!!
so0o0o yea! so0o there!!!
*sigh* such a long way to go but let the journeyss begin.............

(good God i'm melodramatic these days :P)

1 comment:

Paul said...

WOOHOO! You go girl :)