Friday, March 11, 2005

when your young everyone keeps saying how "kids just think they know everything" and your thinking "ofcourse i dont think i know everything that would be stupid". What i realize now is that even though you might not think that you know everything what you dont quite realize how little it is you actually know. As I grow older...ie become a grown-up *shudders at the thought* the only idea that reaffirms itself repeatedly(without being asked to) is that of absolute uncertainity. theres very little these days that i find i can be definatly absolutely sure about. and im someone whos known to have her opinion on everything. Its strange. even though my awareness of the world around me has heightened so has the tendancy to tread carefully around all matters. my lack of certainity is disturbing. and yet not so much.
See even now i just cant get my stuff together to put any idea across with even a smidgen of coherence. everytime i i try to sort out stuff in my head or put it on paper i just get caught up with so many thoughts on the idea that i get tangled up even before i start....

No comments: