Wednesday, April 06, 2005

my 3 days :)

my week since monday ..hmmm that would be ... errr.. last 3 days ...hehhehe ..... so0o0o yea ....
DIDNT wake up in the morning! DIDNT start french level 4 *crappit* - Rode the bus 40 mins to pick up a paper from the other campus *daymn these far away campuses and profs who insist on having offices there* - Had a big fight w/ the signif other..still unresolved *hmph* : S - Got 2 interviews for telemarketing - Ditched one and went for the other one - Sat through 3 hours of training and decided that unfortunalty I wasnt THAT morally corrupt as yet and that I really didnt want to go to Hell with all the other *wonderful* people who wrk in that office *urrr shuddersss at evilness* - Ignored that I had a paper to write and went off to E&A's - Took my first bong hit...heheh had my head practically forced into it - got just the right amt stoned and veryyyy giggly hehhehe - Came home and made lame attempts at writing the paper - V came over to "help me w/ my paper" (yeah uhan) - stayed up all night talking instead (had to happen) :) -Made pancakes at 6 am - Went for french vanilla and espresso at 8 and found a perfect spot in the :)*SUN* :) - Went to class at 8:45 - Half way through my eyes got friggin heavy and i kept dropping off - I Thought i was semi awake and attempted concentrating and taking notes - Read the "notes" at the end of the class and found that they were illegible scrawls often scribbling off the page even ..hehhe quite funny actually - Came home at 12:00 - Sat at the computer -Downloaded random songs- Made random itinerey of the past 3 days ...hmmmm i duno0o why i really even started this tho.... maybe its the sleep deprivationnnn ..hmmm sleeepppppZZzzZzzZzz. im hungry.

No comments: