Friday, November 11, 2005

paint me from a memory

paint me from a memory
of my toes skimming salt waters
of stars when there were stars allowed
to come out at night and play

piece my skin together
from the fragments i let you touch
when i sat across the room from you
and allowed you to look

splatter me with colour
harsh stark like neon lights
one for each way your mind bent
as i wrote the words you flung my way
into those i consider mine

============================




i miss you wrapping your two fingers around my one
(fourth from the right) like you do ... kissing me sleepyly behind my ear.
........
this fucking sucks.
i miss you! i hate you. i cant stand you. i ABHOR you. :(

3 comments:

Photographer said...

man with ear, ready to listen available at your service ma'am

3rd avenue said...

u scare me

Anonymous said...

if I had the colour of your soul,

if I could dance everytime I hear that roar,

If I could twinkle in that twilight only you can see

Would I be the one you wrote to, to break free!!

Will you let me paint you up from that salty sand

Even if you know I can't understand?!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm?! luv u!!! And it will never change!!! just like me --- is it enough?!!