Sunday, February 13, 2005

"I am the lizard king I can do ANYTHING"

1.my weight is a constant issue even tho im not really motivated enough to do anything about it
2.the fact-retaining part of my brain is considerably smaller then the sensory part of my brain
3.i respond extremely well to colours
4.the right music can make me go weak at the knees and feel all mushy inside
5.i am a libra in many ways
6.I have been "happy" for the better part of my life
7.I love a good photograph and am constant seeking to capture that perfect picture myself
8.i feel the same way about a good movie
9.i am a bad speeler and typist(urgh see what i mean .... Unfortunately i didnt do that on purpose)
10.I am more fragile then i appear
11.i am stronger then i give myself credit for
12.I don't know how to pick up/lift animals
13.i get very upset when I see my friends abusing drugs and not living up to their potential
14.I strongly believe that every great filmmaker or photographer must have done or should do shrooms at least once in their lives
15.i still have not come to terms with death (others not my own)
16.I wish I was a couple of inches taller...5 '9 would be the perfect height
17.im trying to learn french but for the most part, je ne comprend pas
18.I dont believe in peer pressure
19.i lurrrveee sunflowers
20.i hate acquaintances and making small talk
21.I am fiercely loyal to all my friends
22.i am stubborn and love to argue for the sake of arguing
23.On any given night I need my 11 hours of sleep ... i have been known to sleep for 19
24.I wish I could carry a tune
25.The maliciousness and hatred in the world used to shock me.... it still severely disturbed by it but i guess im more used to it now
26.I can be brought to tears very easily
27.Most of my friends dont know this about me
28.My right eye is lazy
29.Ice cream ~ strawberrycheesecake used to be my picker-upper...on most days it still is
30.Nothing beats the thrill of rollercoasters and water park rides are as good as it gets
31.I cannot live without sunshine... khi-winter-sun is perfection
32.I have very little patience for dependence and clingyness
33.I hate hypocrites and bullies
34.Life is incomplete without pictures...memory only serves me so far
35.This kind of thing i have the time in the world for, but actual work ill procrastinate till the day after never
36. People used to mistake my bestfrnd and me for twins
37.I enjoy a good corny joke
38.Dancing is like therapy for me! i once danced for 9 hours at a stretch(no drugs were involved)
39.I am always ready to help a frnd
40.I thnk everything/one has the potential to be amazing if only given a chance
41.Labels bother me
42.I want to do great things in life
43.I know that I will have to start believing in myself in order to accomplish them
44.I love the colour orange....it makes me happy
45.I am an idealist and am often dissapointed by people
46.As much as i enjoyed growing up, being a grownup sucks
47.over the last few years I have sobered down and loosened up at the same time
48.I am grateful for everything and one in my life. Life has been very good to me
49.I belive in God
50.There is nothing more i truely want from my life other then health and happiness for myself and everyone I love
51.I have yet to really find my calling in life
52.Making this list was a fun way to waste some time

5 comments:

~meyum & a half~ said...

amazingly well put and i could relate to dancing ornage colors tears ...most of it!

Kat said...

reading this i thought one side of me was talking to the other one....most relatable!

jammie said...

number 11 rocks. we seriously have NO idea how much we can deal with until we have to deal with it. cheers to all those strong souls!

just muttering said...

jim wha?!?!

.........hahah just messing!

Ozair said...

i guess we have a lot in common than i thought! :D libra, sucker for good music and strawberry cheese cake (espcially wen done together), rollercoasters rock... and am mad about elephant jokes... hehehehehee!! :)