Wednesday, February 16, 2005

its times like these

so0o0o confession time: my new fav song for the week is Candy Shop!!! hahha this so0ng is so0o0o effing naasty but i cant help but be obssessd with it!! just something abt the ganda mela way 50 sings it hehheh ..."whoaa!" Last night when we went for a movie Fry and I were belting out the song on the street and going hysterical while V and Z looked like they wanted to die!! hahahha...now rant time: Trust the one night that I had a paper to do one of most fun nights iv had in a while!! ...and i had to leave for my sto0pid paper ..urghh AND THE MOST INFURIATING BIT!!! i stay up till 4:30 completing the daymn paper ...set my alarm to get up in 3 1/2 hrs ...AND my alarm doesnt go off!!! now i havto hand in my paper tomm ...all thats work for nothing i mean serious WTF MATE!!!?!?!? *urghhhh* *double urgh*
and now CELEBRATION time: FRNI JUST GOT BAAT PAKIOFIEDD!!! im so0o happy for her ..i mean ofcourse i totally saw it coming ... but its just so0o freaky shes only know the guy for a week met him 2wice..and thats it ..she says 'she knows'...and i belive her ....ofcourse she is scared ..who wouldnt be .... but its co0l ....im reaaallly really happy for ..i wish i was there w/ her for this escitement ...wev been trying to get thru to one another all moring but couldnt get thru so0o finally i had to make do w/ msn....
on the other hand "another one bites the dust"....urghhh...i cant belive it are we really that old already ...cuz if we are how and when the fuck did that happen?!?!?!
confession#2 well not to spoil my image or anything....i have become a little more accepting of the marriage idea ...i mean everyone around me is so0o doesnt give me much of a choice .... but seriously is it the only thing left to do w/ our lives now ........o0k i really dont hav the energy to go into it now so0o ill save my marriage rant for another day!
today is Frnii's day!!!! CONGRATULTIONS BABE! *MUAAA*

No comments: