Saturday, February 19, 2005

relate this!

so0o i was quite happy and sorta flattered that my list was so0o well appreciated but it kinda irritated me that everyone related to it so easily...justa smidgen ofcourse . i mean i Am unique arnt i ...
"Always remember youre unique- just like everyone else" -Alison Boutler .... but no no0o wait i am! i really am i tell you!!! so0o o0k yea to prove myself i decided a new counterclaiming list was in order to prove my self proclaimed uniqueicity!! s0o there!

1. I truely belive that I was Spanish in a past life
2. Out of sheer boredom one day ...i rolled up one leg of my pjs put on a pink sparkly bandana, made my finger into a hook and went around saying "arrrrrrrr maiteee!!!"..."arrrr arrrr" (imbz and my brother thought they had lost me for good!)
3. My ancestral stories are waaayyy cooler then urs
4. On my standing lamp I have a paper butterfly and I have positioned a tiny stuffed dogg right over it soo0o it looks like the doggie is sniffing the butterfly suspended in mid air....hhehe still cracks me up ...you haveto see it
5. So I felt one day that my life was boring and decided to invent an alternative life for myself as Satinka (which means magical dancer) and basically im a princess who lives on a beautiful sunny island surrounded by a harem of beautiful men at my beck and call! o0h what a life it was! All my friends were jealous that I was out sun bathing while they were stuck in miserable cold mtl!
6. I danced a Kathak solo infront of an audience of over 700 people in Toronoto after only 2 weeks of hardcore practice and not really knowing kathak before that as such...i was really good
7. I used to make amazinggggg cheesecakes as a kid but now that im grown up i refuse to enter the kitchen on principle
8. As a kid I watched Return to Oz a crazy number of times but only to a certain point after that I would get shit scared and put the movie off
9. Last halloween I dressed up as a FairyTale. I had wings and a tail and everything...you know i was a fairy ....w/ a tail :D
10. I am so0o0o coldblooded its not even funny (like in the animal way NOT the bitch way)...basically according to what temp it is around me my body gets either freezing of boiling ...like all good coldblooded animals ofcourse i cant feel it but anyone else who come into contact w/ me does.
11. I used to think this was because I used to a dragon in some life! I like dragons
12. 1/4th punjabi 1/4th meerutian (i dont thnk thats a wrd) 1/4th British 1/8th bengali 1/8th Irish and 1/8th French.... Makes one whole Pakistani :)
13. I am louder then the average person. Daymn I can be louder then the average loud person
14. I like saying NO! just NO! ....ques: how did you like the movie? ans: NO!!
15. It has been said about me "----- went to a party once, sat on a swing and screamed "weeeeeeeeeeee" while swinging back and forth the entire night! =P "

6 comments:

Ent said...

you're NUTS
:P

just muttering said...

as long as im nuts in a completely original way :)

~meyum & a half~ said...

yes.. i did notice that everyone who commented related to you...this is original yes...psychotic too;)

~meyum & a half~ said...

i knoww....see which brings us back to the "everyone relates to everypne" point;)
but really these quizes are too funny

kAy said...

i was told in college how no one can ever be truly original-
i think you just defied that thought ;)

Ozair said...

we'er all nuts!! heheheeh! i think ull have to make another list! :D