Tuesday, June 07, 2005

so i thnk one of my frnds has found my blog! which is really really shitty.....not that iv bitched anyone one out or let out any secrets here ... just my own private personal thoughts .... so0o till i know for sure ...heres to the loss of an honest blog ......

"And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to"



(if anyone does come across this and knows its me ..... be a frnd and dont read ahead ... not because im hiding anything .... just cuz this is mine and i dont want to share...i shouldnt have to)

4 comments:

the woman said...

Tell me about it man. Real shitty alright.

That's the reason why I have another blog which is not in the blogger listing. Just for me.

Anyhoo, i really like your entries. Cool shit you have here.

Just keep it going.

Ozair said...

hehehe!! my friend found out i blog... and blah blah blah... its so weird and this that!! finally some of em actually read wot i wrote... something particularly about them and they shut up... hehehehehe! but its a crap feelin wen this whole alag say world is discovered by someone who wasnt meant to see it... :) i know how it feels!! rest assured... u should care less...

Phitaymaun said...

i dun know how it feels:( But then i dun diss on neone neway. Cept for da ONE, and she reads it... and i'm not even remotely disturbed about it. INfact i think i write primarily becaus i know she will be reading it... Sammy, u really oughta nos the worst t worry about ppl finidng out... i mean whts worse they can do? You can always come back here and diss them some more...
Okay fine i have no idea why you feel this way and how it feels but i am hoping that you retain your anaonymity, its really sweet what you said abt a freind being a freind and not reading further. If you really have even one freind whose that good a freind, yur trully blessed.

just muttering said...

asha: yea am considering another blog ... thnkx :)
ozair: yea i guess its fine ...just feel a little imbalanced though..the stuff i write is for me and i guess you guys to an extent but thats different :P
beknighted: haha i dont diss nyone either..just random private crap you know .. well im hoping he is a a good enough frnd.
zag: i was thinking of it ...but i duno0o ..
yea zag and a few others ...its crazy the dynamics of this blogging world! ;)