Monday, June 27, 2005

with a twist of an expression
do i make myself seem
more of myself then i am
does a flick of my wrists
unravel your ease
transparentize
your sense youself


===================



ration out your life
bit by bit
holding on to the good parts
the ones you want to save till the very end
you feel you cant live up to
the claims on your self by the world in which you live.

uptil now a normal life
from this day forth one not yours
give of yourself only that which you feel
you may spare.



===================



is every word that i churn out as spellbinding as it feels when it lets itself out of me. do i let them or do they let me free?

2 comments:

SR said...

they let you free...

that's just so beautiful sweety.

Rude Awakenings said...

I like how you express feelings so deep so beautifully. Words set us free once we free them.
Words is all we have!

Sonia